about me

Hi! I`m Mr. Ahmed Farid . medium high brown eyes , black haired ambitious English Language Teacher . I`m Kind and generous caring and honest , if you`re my friend you`ve got a friend forever , but if you blow my trust… I will never Trust you again! , I love to learn , I Self analyse all the time , but I try to learn from my mistakes . I believe in helping Others and doing my best for the World . I`m definitely not perfect ! I can be very short tempered . I love people – working with them , talking with them and helping them . I just love being around people . there are times I require my " quiet space " I read and think during those times, I like my profession too much and I hope if i have a Steady Job at one of these school to start my long


hard life . I also have some habits like computer programming , websites designing , Photography , Reading , Walking , Watching horror, action , social and romantic movies , and sometimes drawing and swimming , I also like to travel and share people all that I know , I hope to give the world all I `ve and make peace everywhere , I was graduated in 2011 from The Faculty of Education Tanta University , English Department , I passed my secondary stage in El Sadat secondary school located in the city of Tanta , The city where I was born and live in it up till now

 
Tanta is Egypt's fifth largest city (the largest in the Delta) and is located 94 km (59 miles) north of Cairo and 130 km (81 miles) southeast of Alexandria, in the heart of the Gharbiya province. It is that governorate's capital. There are about 335,000 people in Tanta and a major university is located here. Tanta is reached by the Damietta branch of the Nile and northwest and by way of Birket el-Sab.
Tanta has cotton ginning factories and textile industries, and is also a university town, with an institute attached to the El-Azhar University in Cairo and a medical school associated with Alexandria University, as well as the seat of a Metropolitan of the Coptic Church



This city comes to life in late October at the end of the cotton harvest. About two million people from around the Delta and other parts of the Arab world come for the Moulid of Sayid Ahmed el-Badawi, which is an eight day celebration. The moulid is centered around the Mosque and Tomb of Sayid Ahmed el Badawi. El Badawi was the founder of one of Egypt's largest Sufi orders called Badawiya. He was born in Morocco, but emigrated to Arabia. He was sent to Tanta in 1234 as a representative of the order from Iraq. He was given permission to start a new order in Tanta and it soon flourished. His tomb was destroyed in the mid-nineteenth century but another was built and is the center of the festival. During the festival many sugar-coated nuts called 'hubb el Azziz' ('seeds of the Beloved Prophet') are eaten. They have been considered a delicacy since ancient times. The Museum of Tanta contains collections from the present day back to Pharaonic times
 



_________________________________________________
I wasn't born to follow and I'm not sure if I was born to lead, but what I'm certain is that I was born to fight my way through life and win
ΆhΣәđ fĂŘīεÐ